Saturday, September 1, 2012

TWO SHOT TO DEATH IN MACON GA !



TWO men are dead after what Bibb County coroner Leon Jones calls a double homicide.

Jones identified them as 26-year-old Antonio Flewellyn and 25-year-old Deundre Emory.

Macon Police spokeswoman Jami Gaudet issued a news release that stated "officers found two shooting victims, one already dead. The second victim was transported to the Medical Center of Central Georgia where he died."

In an updated news release, Gaudet wrote: "At this time investigators do not believe the two men shot each other. After the double shooting a large crowd gathered in the immediate area."

The coroner says Flewellyn died of a gunshot wound late Thursday night at a home at 658 Cowan Street in the Fort Hill area of east Macon.

He reports Emory died in the emergency room, also from gunshot wounds.

The deaths are still under investigation and no other details have been released at this time.

13WMAZ talked to the family of Deundre Emory. His sister Jacqueline said that her brother's death is hard to believe.

"Right now my heart is heavy," said Emory. "It's heavy, last night I wanted to see his face one more time."

She said that her mother, Pamela Goolsby is hospitalized at the Medical Center for kidney failure. She said that it didn't all sink in until she saw her brother for the last time.

"I couldn't believe it, I couldn't beleive it," said Jacquelyn Emory. "When they told me so I had to see it for myself, I just had to look at him, I had to see him and I said yea, that's my brother."

Comments (43) | Share your thoughts »

No comments:

Post a Comment